Are you toxic?Jul 01, 2021
As the decision-maker in your business, you don't just make the rules….
...you're the Chief Officer of Culture.
Your company's culture – the values, expectations, and the atmosphere of the workplace reflect your commitment to the culture and should be lived out everyday.
Do it right, and you'll see high morale, and a workforce that feels valued.
Set the wrong culture – a toxic one – and your company may find itself at a loss in its ability to adapt to changing business conditions.
How can you tell when you're doing it right?
It has a lot to do with how well you communicate your core values to your people.
- Is my team 100% in lock-step with my core values?
- OR are my core values locked in a drawer on an official-looking document, collecting dust?
- What are some areas in my business where I'm not willing to cut corners?
- Does my team understand why?
- Am I investing time in new hires to help them understand and adapt to “how we roll?”
Want more actionable insight on how to supercharge your business – and your growth as a business owner?
Check out our Business Development solutions, and accelerate your journey to success today.